Saturday, July 5, 2008

MuscleTech's NaNO x9 Review

This is the first supplement I used when I got back into exercise. I got back into it after my stint at the county "disney land" (jail) and I read magazines while I was there. They were bodybuilding magazines, and I've never really read one before. While I was flippin through the pages, I saw an ad for BSN's NO Xplode. When I got out, I wanted to try it.

So after I was released, I decided to go to GNC and buy it. But the guy there said that his customers who bought the product had negative reviews about it, and some even returned it. He recommended I take MuscleTech's NO product because of it's "Nanomolecular Rapid Explosion Technology", so I bought that one instead. Cost me $10 more though...

Well, since this was my first supplement, I decided to decrease my dosage to 3 pills (recommended dosage is 4 pills twice a day!) to see if there's any truth to their claim. And suprisingly, there is! Within 10 seconds, I noticed my body getting warmer and my focus was more intense. I started my workout with some pushups and bicep curls, and I realized I did atleast five more reps than what I usually do, and about 10 more pushups than my limit. Is this a placebo effect? I don't think so. My veins would bulge out of my skin! Everytime I took NaNO x9!

What's so good about it: It works fast, the pump is there for atleast a couple hours AFTER your workout, so you still feel it for awhile. Pretty effective NO product from MuscleTech.

The downsides are: It's really expensive. I paid about $60 for 180 caplets, which in the supplement world, is not that bad. But when you really think about it, there are other NO products out there that work just as good (possibly) without the hefty price tag. Also, the dosage is a pretty big factor for me. I don't like taking pills in the first place, and to feel the effectiveness of NaNO x9, you have to down FOUR big ones, twice a day! I just took three pre workout. Works for me.

Conclusion: You're puttin stuff into your body everyday, so why not spend the extra bucks to get a product that really works effectively? It works in seconds, and it lasts for hours! If you're a bodybuilder, you might wanna take the recommended dosage. But if you have a small frame like me, three is good enough before working out, to reduce fatigue and increase strength for that last rep!

5 comments:

Investinternals July 10, 2008 at 1:43 AM  

A thing that is working fast will come down also very fast. I don't agree to use such things. What do you feel

Thaiger July 11, 2008 at 3:04 AM  

I should've been more informative xD. Think of a vitamin pill. It's not grown from the ground, yet it's beneficial to the body. Soy milk increases the amount of Nitric Oxide produced in the body, because it contains L-arginine, which NaNO x9 also contains, it's just an extract in pill form to make it more effective. NO production is important in vasodialating your veins (makes them bigger) to increase blood flow to your body and supply it with more nutrients. This product does that, and without side effects! Just wish it wasn't so expensive...

Rob S. January 10, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

<a href="http://www.strength-supplements.com/?page_id=26>NaNOx9</a> is a great product & highly recommend it. The muscle pumps and vasodialation from it are amazing and aids your body in absorbing the nutrients it needs before, during, and after your workouts. This supplement taken in conjunction with a quick absorbing protein such as whey will have a great synergistic effect on muscle recovery and rebuilding.

Unknown June 18, 2013 at 2:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacob June 18, 2013 at 2:01 PM  

That stuff is junk. I buy the real stuff here without a prescription http://www.emedoutlet.net

About

My photo
Well I'm sittin here lookin at my Slayer cd and I now realize I'm a full blown metalhead... without the piercings.

Recent Comments

About The Muscle Armor Blog

This blog is in affiliation with Bodybuilding.com. All opinions and reviews are expressed solely by the author of the blog and are not those of the affiliate company. Supplements reviewed here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This blog is best viewed on Internet Explorer (some contents may not display correctly using Firefox.)

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP