Sunday, June 29, 2008

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to Muscle Armor! This blog will center around the fitness industry, providing tips and tricks to getting lean and ripped!

As of right now, I will be posting about supplements and diet plans I run into. And when I get a camcorder, I'll start making video posts about some of the exercises I use to gain strength and burn a little fat at the same time.

Now, I'm not a professional fitness instructor. But I do a little reasearch about some of the supplements and my aim here is to provide the reader with quality reviews for those supplements. Because I know that what works for one person may not work the same for another.

So keep checking back here! Better yet, bookmark it! Hope I do a good job for you guys!

1 comments:

Investinternals July 10, 2008 at 1:47 AM  

I have went through the articles on your blog and found these are very useful. This is really an innovative subject to blog and you can win till a great extend. go ahead and enjoy writing nice articles.

About

My photo
Well I'm sittin here lookin at my Slayer cd and I now realize I'm a full blown metalhead... without the piercings.

Recent Comments

About The Muscle Armor Blog

This blog is in affiliation with Bodybuilding.com. All opinions and reviews are expressed solely by the author of the blog and are not those of the affiliate company. Supplements reviewed here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This blog is best viewed on Internet Explorer (some contents may not display correctly using Firefox.)

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP